Re: debian-9.5.0-amd64-xfce-CD-1.iso missing files for install without mirror

On 11/4/18 5:45 AM, Steve McIntyre wrote:
Sven wrote:
On 2018-11-04 00:19 +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:

which suggests there may be a problem with overrides in the security
archive. The overrides file for security isn't available to look at
directly to check...

Is there even an override file on security.debian.org, or uses it
the priority from the packages?

I'll talk to the ftp team and see what's going on...

That is https://bugs.debian.org/867668.

Yup. That's just been confirmed in #debian-ftp:

There *are* overrides in place, they're just incorrect wrt those for
the main archive.

David: thanks for your report, it's been very helpful in pointing out
this subtle (and well-buried!) problem. Hopefully we'll see a fix
shortly.

Thank you, and everyone involved, for pursuing it.  :-)

(I will assume that no bug report needs to be filed at this point.)

David