Re: i386 version for chrome

On Sun 28 Oct 2018 at 12:56:13 -0400, The Wanderer wrote:

> On 2018-10-28 at 12:23, Reco wrote:
> >
> > Gene, if I needed a *normal* result of this sequence I'd asked for
> > one. What I've asked was a *broken* one, which does not get a default
> > route as a result.
>
> If I'm understanding what I've read in this thread to date correctly,
> he's said that the problem *only* happens at boot time, not when he
> issues commands manually.

What we know for sure is that "I installed stretch". That's like saying
"I made a curry". Someone following in the footsteps of both cookers
would have to know what the ingredients were and and whether the outcome
was a success initially. Not much point in carrying on if it wasn't.

I'd suggest that any adjustments after first installation/cooking are,
for some chefs, just as likely to degrade as to enhance the dish.

--
Brian.