Re: i386 version for chrome

	Hi.

On Sat, Oct 27, 2018 at 01:13:07PM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> Then give me an install that can be made to work in a hosts file defined
> local network that can accept a gateway statement in its e/n/i file. The
> default install does NOT accept it until the network has been brought
> up.

In another news, you cannot have a default gateway unless it's reachable
according to existing routing table.
The reason is simple - a default gateway is not 'global', the kernel
must decide with interface to attach to a default gateway route.
So you bring a network interface up, add an address to it and only then
configure a default gateway.
And that's not specific to a Linux, it works that way in any OS I've
seen so far.

Reco