Re: Can't install Debian without dedicated /boot partition

Hi!

That said, have you made sure to mount the EFI ESP partition as /boot/efi?

I've just create an partition in the installer with the type `EFI`. Is this what you mean, or do you mean something else?

There are quite a few mentions of this error spread over all kinds of
distributions (just try asking your search engine of choice for
debian "grubd-install dummy"). E.g.:

Thanks for the tip! I'll read trough them and see if there's a solution. I'll also test to change some settings in BIOS.

Regards,
Albin