Re: [OT] Best (o better than yahoo) mail provider for malinglists

On 2018-08-28 17:12, Francesco Porro wrote:
Ciao,

As a member of this mailing list, I have a little (OT) question for you:
which is the best free email service around to receive mailing lists?
<>
I'm not knowledge enough to have my own email server advertising its presence or host my own domain because it seems like too much work when other people will do it for a few quid a year or for free. I have dovecot, roundcube, sieve, exim, getmail on a PC locally and use my Internet service provider's SMTP.
Seems to work OK.
If it's anything important I write a letter.

mick

--
Key ID    4BFEBB31