Re: painted into a corner

I like network manager when I'm out and about with my notebook it
works great for connecting to wireless hotspots. It does what it was
designed for.

The new udev naming convention does look strange but at least udev no
longer randomly flip flops the nics on my UTM putting the inside
ruleset on the outside interface and outside ruleset on the inside
interface. It would have been better if they could have kept the eth0
style convention and used a file to keep persistence in the naming and
activating.