Re: painted into a corner

On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 09:16:22PM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Monday 20 August 2018 19:51:36 Zenaan Harkness wrote:

> > > That was the output of fsck, not the output of mount. But at least
> > > you've provided another wall of text.
> >
> > I thought I was the only one allowed to be snarky at others?
> >
> > Feeling cheated of my snark right, time for cheesecake ;(
>
> Ahh, but that would peak my sugar way up into the ketones range, not
> good.  Tain't fun, being an 83 yo diabetic.  Everything I like is either
> illegal, immoral, or fattening.

Ahah! That's where home cooking comes in of course - check the
glycaemic index on various alternative sweeteners (e.g. stevia), and
experiment with some combination, to keep the total for a medium
sized cheesecake below your daily "glycogen" intake requirement -
sour cream, some matured/Euro-style cream cheese, perhaps buttermilk,
touch of fresh lemon juice and BAM, no more than a day's glyco intake
in a full cheesecake!

And if you go full keto ("ketogenic") for a couple months, you can
eat these every day AND lose weight - seriously the ultimate
indulgence diet - it doesn't get better than this.