Re: USB2 or 3 WiFi dual band adapters

My experience is similar.

Currently I'm using Linksys WUSB600N v2 USB dongles based on Ralink
RT3572 and they work just fine. They can handle my 100 MBit conection
using 2x2 N mode in 5 GHz band without too much problems.

But I have also a Linksys WUSB6300 802.11ac dongle, based on
RTL8812AU. Although I made it to work, all drivers/modules I tried
seems to be in very early stage to my taste, with many missing
functions: a lot of missing information while running monitoring
programs (like wavemon).

So, I'm also looking for a Linux friendly 802.11ac USB dongle.

Greetings