Re: debian-user over NNTP: linux.debian.user (was mailing list vs "the futur")

Dan Purgert wrote:
> Byung-Hee HWANG (황병희, 黃炳熙) wrote:
>> Dan Purgert <dan@djph.net> writes:
>>> Yeah, well, least it's on eternal-september (my NNTP provider). I doubt
>>> they're the most active, but the service is free, and good enough for my
>>> tastes.

  yes!  i'm glad there are people who are willing to
do such things.

>> Also i like NNTP service! For now i'm on Gmane, thanks^^^
>
> Now that you meantion it, I might've needed to go through gmane for the
> debian lists.

  yes, that's what i do for some, not sure what
others are available if i were to go through
eternal-september (which is for the more general
newsgroups i read/write to).

  songbird