Re: Wine error message

On Sat, 4 Aug 2018 07:55:05 -0400
Carl Fink <carlf@panix.com> wrote:

> For years, my policy has been to use stable on servers and testing
> on workstations.

For servers i'ts pretty much clear, but in regard to testing vs unstable this
was decisive part for me: "Testing has more up-to-date software than Stable,
and it breaks less often than Unstable. But when it breaks, it might take a
long time for things to get rectified. Sometimes this could be days and it
could be months at times. It also does not have permanent security support."
(https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-faq/ch-choosing.html)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Abandoning all attachment to the results of his activities,
ever satisfied and independent, he performs no fruitive action,