Re: Wine error message

On Sat, 4 Aug 2018 07:16:47 -0400
Carl Fink <carlf@panix.com> wrote:

> If you're looking for a more stable system, maybe the "unstable"
> distribution of Debian is not an ideal choice?

Well, in the past I spent >10yrs with rolling distros (Gentoo & Arch) and
thought that Fedora might be good option providign newer packages and I had
good experience with smoooth upgrades between releases, bつt last incidents
were too much and I never experienced such thing with Debian.

However, 'stable' is too old for me, although I'll probably put it on my
relative's machined and between 'testing' and 'unstable' I believe
that the latter is bette option.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
One who is not disturbed in mind even amidst the threefold
miseries or elated when there is happiness, and who is free