Re: File managers show files and directories in reverse order.........

On 30/05/18 11:49, Charlie S wrote:
My file manager window was too small, the spin control hidden.

Ah! Thanks for letting us know.

At the same time there is a wallaby hopping round the room and wombats
running all over the floor. So when unplugging, plugging in leads on
shelves have to negotiate them.

Tricky. While at my standing desk, I only have to contend with a hungry cat sinking his claws into my legs.

I really appreciate your generosity of time I used up. Yours, and
other peoples. I always make this list the last port of call when I
have been frustrated, unable to find answers from the web/manuals and
trolling archives, for some days or weeks. Then I bite the bullet and
ask here.
So thank you once again. It is as always, very much appreciated.

You are most welcome. Good questions make this list interesting.

Kind regards,

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben@transient.nz>
Director