Re: File managers show files and directories in reverse order.........

On 29/05/18 13:08, Charlie S wrote:
Hello Everyone,
	Suddenly my file managers show the files in reverse order to
	the norm, i.e directories on top and individual files beneath.
Don't know how it was accidentally done?
Using FVWM - Debian Stretch
Any clues where I might configure this to return it to what is was
would be appreciated.
TIA
Charlie

Which file manager are you using? Thunar (the default for Xfce) has a checkbox option Edit / Preferences / Display / "Sort folders before files".

Thunar also allows you to change the sort order by toggling the "\/" (descending) or "/\" (ascending) at the end of the column heading label, but I think your problem is more like that fixed by the checkbox above.

Kind regards,

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben@transient.nz>
Director