Re: Laptop randomly reboots

Hmm, maybe in the past, the laptop was clean and now it is dusty.

However, you can try to force the cpu(s) running at low speed (for testing
purposes). I am using this, when I do some task at night and my cooler shall
not start (noisy!), for example when I build a new kali-version.

The application I am using for this, is "cpufreq-set" where I set all cpu(s)
forcely to use lowest clock.

If you do so, and of course just for testing purposes, it should not reboot.

If it still does, check all the logs, maybe you find some hints in it or even
the application, which causes the reboot.

Good luck!

Best

Hans