mkisofs (was: Installer image for installation via ssh)

Curt <curty@free.fr> writes:

[...]

> If not, this is the closest to "pre-cooked" I've found:
>
> http://www.sgvulcan.com/2010/01/06/installing-debian-using-only-ssh/
>
> In the comment area Wojciech Gomoła opines it "works pretty good
> with Debian 9.1.0."
>
> The solution does require the headless machine to be capable of booting from
> cd.

[...]

I tried this solution but I had to stop at last passage, when we need to
recreate the new image. In the article there is this command

mkisofs -o ../custom_install.iso -r -J -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4
-boot-info-table -b isolinux/isolinux.bin -c isolinux/boot.cat ../isonew

But mkisofs does not exist in debian anymore. In its place (?) we have
genisoimage but I cannot find the right options to have the same result.

What do I need to give as options?

--
Ciao
leandro