Re: Not receiving emails

Yeah, being subscribed is not an issue. I have verified that myself  more than
once. In fact my earlier message appeared in the list archives, so that's
working fine.

What I don't understand is why I haven't received any emails from the list. At
first I considered it could be a problem with my Evolution setup, but verified
with gmail's web client and messages were not arriving at all. For some reason,
these responses have arrived without a problem.

I _know_ something was wrong because despite being a bit slow on traffic for the
past few days I have seen emails show in in archive but not in my inbox.

As it turns out, Dan Purgert's assertion was correct, and I found the lost
messages in gmail's spam folder. Which is odd since I have never had this kind
of issue before... my guess is the way gmail handles unsubscription messages may
have caused this behavior.

Anyway, it seems to be OK now. Thanks for the replies.

-Francisco

On Thu, 2018-04-19 at 15:58 +0200, Jochen Spieker wrote:
> tomas@tuxteam.de:
> > On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 02:11:24PM +0200, fmneto@gmail.com wrote:
> > > I apologize for the seemingly useless email, but I have re-subscribed
> > > to the list but I haven't been receiving new messages.
> >
> > (sending to you, CC list, just in case)
> >
> > According to your mail's headers, as they arrive here, the list thinks
> > you are subscribed:

> > T,
>
> Interesting! But from that string I guess this only means the sender is
> subscribed to at least one list on lists.debian.org. Doesn't have to be
> debian-user.
>
> J.
[]'s,

Francisco M Neto