Re: etherape - why removed?

Am Montag, 9. April 2018, 17:48:21 CEST schrieb The Wanderer:
Hi The Wanderer,

thank you for this detailed and very informative response. I think, this makes
everything clear for me, and my little question is solved.

However, I will read your message severalt times, so I do understand it fully,
and I will think about your arguments. At the first glance they are logical
and accountable on the other hand, and I suppose, you will understand this, it
is irritating, that a package suddenly disappears.

I am regularly building my own kali-linux versions, and when an important
package like etherape suddenly disappears, this is sad.

Of course, the solution is, to put the latest running package into the
package-chroot of the life-build environment.

But it is good to have taĺked about this, I think others read interested this
thing, too.

So, thank you and and all others for the help and clearance and

have a very nice week!

Best regards

Hans