Re: etherape - why removed?

Hi Roberto and the Wanderer for making some things clear. My fault, that I
interpreted the website of tracker not correctly.

However, it is not understandable for me, why a package has to be removed (due
to a bug) instead of keeping the last running version, and then, when a newer
and running version exists, to substitute the latest running version with the
higher version.

Or equals, subtitute the latest running version with a fixed version. To
remove a defektive version completely in testing is IMHO not the best way.

Please excuse, I do not want to mourn about this philosophy, I just wondered
about it.  :)

On the other side, this might be the best way, and I suppose a lot of people
had thought a long more time about this than me!

Best regards

Hans