Re: etherape - why removed?

On 2018-04-09 at 10:12, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 09, 2018 at 04:04:46PM +0200, Hans wrote:
>
>> Hi, I am still confused about debian package philosophie.
>>
>> I can see, etherape is migrated successfull to testing, and now it
>> is removed without a reason. It looks like there is an automatismn
>> behind this. Debian- Tracker showed no clear information - or I did
>> not recognize it.
>
> The package information is located here:
>
> https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/etherape

There's also https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=etherape, which
I"m pretty sure I've seen provide useful information when the tracker
page didn't, at least once in the past.

In this case it appears to provide the same information, but perhaps
some people might find the presentation more approachable or
understandable.

--
   The Wanderer