Re: Missing Shared Object File for ffmpeg
On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 10:12:41AM +0000, Curt wrote:
> On 2018-03-20, <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > Now the interesting question would be: in *both* your stretches?
> It is interesting maybe. I don't understand it, though.
Basically, you're not supplying enough information to diagnose the
problem. We would need some or all of:
* Your /etc/apt/sources.list file.
* The exact version of the ffmpeg package (dpkg -l ffmpeg | cat).
* The output of "apt policy ffmpeg".
* The output of "aptitude why libopenal1".
* Any interesting files in /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/ which may affect
package selection (especially the treament of Suggests and Recommends).
>From the non-working system, of course. Though you may find the
output of "aptitude why libopenal1" to be informative on the working