Claws-mail no plugin for html

I'm using Debian testing

It is now almost one year that no plugin for viewing html mails exists
for claws-mail.
To be frank if I wanted just to read text mails I'd be still using mutt.
I understand that the fancy plugin (which was formerly in use) has been
abandoned because it used a webkit library which had security problems,
but I'd like to know if no developper has interest in making a new
plugin maybe based on dillo engine as the former dillo plugin.

Before disinstalling a program which I've been using since the
sylpheed times (and lose all the filters!!!!!) I'd like to know what
is the situation at the moment.

Thank you,

Aldo :-)