Re: Claws-mail no plugin for html

On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 18:12:42 +0100 Aldo Maggi said:

> I'm using Debian testing
>
> It is now almost one year that no plugin for viewing html mails exists
> for claws-mail.

Ciao Aldo,

I am using testing with CM too. While it is true that there is no
plugin for html, when the html icon in attachments list is double
clicked it is opened externally in your default browser (midori in my
case). I find this behavior convenient enough (or too minor an
inconvenience for me to justify switching to another MUA).

Kind regards

--
Abdullah Ramazanoglu