Re: Wheezy to Stretch

On 02/21/2018 02:10 PM, Karol Augustin wrote:
On 2018-02-21 21:42, Jimmy Johnson wrote:
On 02/21/2018 01:31 PM, deloptes wrote:
Jimmy Johnson wrote:

For all the "Na" Sayers here, nothing lost except for sometime and
something to gan the system you want and if you can't make it work
format and do a new system, but remember there is no "sysvinit" in
Stretch.

OK, I have a question:
Why do you think you are smarter than all Debian developers?

I never said that!  But I do know what I'm talking about because I do
what I'm talking about constantly.

I have a question for you.  Why do your emails wind up in my spam box
where I have to fish them out? I have never black-listed you or marked
your email as spam yet you keep going to my spam box, maybe my system
knows something about you that I don't know.

Its because Deloptes is using an e-mail to news gateway with his gmail
address. As you are also using gmail it is marked as spam/phishing as
DMARC fails because the mail is sent using third party servers to reach
Debian mailing list instead of Google's.

I'm using my gmail account's smtp.gmail server. But thanks.

Even though gmail DMARC policy is "none" i think they mark messages
without DKIM from gmail domain as spam to protect themselves. It might
be hard to fix as even if you repeatedly mark Deloptes' emails as not
spam it probably won't help.

You can try adding him to contacts if you desire. If you are using
Android you will also have his e-mail address on your phone for quick
access anytime you might need to reach him...

k.

Cheers,
--
Jimmy Johnson

Debian Wheezy - KDE 4.8.4 - Intel i7-3540M - EXT4 at sda10
Registered Linux User #380263