Re: Wheezy to Stretch

On 02/21/2018 01:31 PM, deloptes wrote:
Jimmy Johnson wrote:

For all the "Na" Sayers here, nothing lost except for sometime and
something to gan the system you want and if you can't make it work
format and do a new system, but remember there is no "sysvinit" in
Stretch.

OK, I have a question:
Why do you think you are smarter than all Debian developers?

I never said that! But I do know what I'm talking about because I do what I'm talking about constantly.

I have a question for you. Why do your emails wind up in my spam box where I have to fish them out? I have never black-listed you or marked your email as spam yet you keep going to my spam box, maybe my system knows something about you that I don't know.

Cheers,
--
Jimmy Johnson - The Linux Tester

Ubuntu 18.04 LTS - KDE Plasma 5.12.1 - AMD A8-7600 - EXT4 at sda9
Registered Linux User #380263