Re: troubleshooting Kmail

Mark Neidorff wrote:

> I respect your opinion, and the many contributions that you have made to
> this list.  You and I have both been more than annoyed with bad attitudes,
> you with KDE me with my bank.  I pointed out the problem that I had and
> how it has been mishandled, IMO. You mentioned "those bugs" but you
> haven't given specific examples.  Please give the examples.

I mainly referred to the bugs that were discussed here. I can recall that
10y ago as KDE4 came out, almost nothing worked and there was discussion
why it was released so early. As in the next 2 years almost nothing changed
I stayed with old KDE and never had a desire to have a look at the new KDE,
though I am subscribed to the KDE list, so I follow by reading what issues
people had.
After 10y there are still issues with critical application and attitude is
the same. This must be a joke. A joke I see not only with KDE. Similar
attitude was behind systemd - so some developers developed attitude of
negligence regarding needs of users. This is the problem I have. They are
guided by their road map and not by user satisfaction. This is contra
productive. Despite of this I hope that KDE will deliver a stable system
some day, or at least where the critical application will just work.

regayrds