Re: Firefox too slow when opening new window or typing in the URL

Liam O'Toole wrote:

> On 2018-02-17, deloptes <deloptes@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>> Might be I need to clean up and see if it makes a difference
>>
>> thanks
>
> After 15 years, probably yes. I suggest you consider a refresh[1]. Make
> sure you understand what will be kept and what will be discarded, and
> how to recover the previous state of your profile if necessary.
>
> 1:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings

I tried this now, so it says in the first paragraph:

If you're having problems with Firefox, refreshing it can help. The refresh
feature fixes many issues by restoring Firefox to its default state while
saving your essential information like bookmarks, passwords, and open tabs.

but all my passwords were wiped out :(

bookmarks were preserved, but I want to keep my passwords ... not happy

However behavior of firefox improved, so I'll need to find out how to
export/import passwords and other stuff before resetting this.

regards