Re: end of security support for wheezy LTS

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 02:28:51PM -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
On a secondary note, I see armel and armhf? listed there, but what about
arm64 since there are now, shipping versions of arm64 out in the wild
for at least a year.

The first Debian release to support arm64 is the current one. Freexian
is concerned with older releases that would not otherwise be supported.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland