there’s something wrong with your site :(

Hi,

I am Louise Levine and I hope you are well. I was browsing through your great list of links on http://www.kangry.com/topics/viewcomment.php?index=323 as I was looking through a list of web development-related sources and was impressed. Thanks for putting it together – really helpful! Specially the http://www.dragon-labs.com/articles/octopus/ and http://www.webmaster-toolkit.com/css-menu-generator.shtml ones!!

I'm reaching out today because I thought you might want to know about a few broken links on your page- specificaly http://www.webreference.com/authoring/style/sheets/layout/advanced/. Other than that, it's a great list - thanks!

I co-founded a hosting research site UKWebHostReview.com- which has basically been an on-going case study of hosting companies which I have tested (on a weekly basis) to try and determine the best performing providers. I have also created a number of in-depth articles to help webmasters like yourself improve and optimise their site.

I'd love to know your feedback on my site, and I thought your audience would find it helpful.

Might be a great replacement for that broken URL. :)

Looking for hearing back from you.

Best Regards,

Louise Levine
UKWebHostReview.com