Re: Ethernet is not started at boot

On Wed, Feb 07, 2018 at 10:22:56AM +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:
"Defaults" looks in my eyes, it  count  for  the  private  networks  10,
172 and 192.168 which is logic and the eleminating  of  the  IP  classes
concern only PUBLIC IP addresses  and  NOT  the  three  defined  private
ranges.  However anything which is below of this, has to  be  configured
in a proper way.

No, I've never run into anyone using 10. address space as a single /8 rather than dividing it into smaller networks. I'm sure someone does, but it's definitely not a normal configuration.

Mike Stone