Re: Printing problem

On Sun 14 Jan 2018 at 20:30:02 +0100, arne wrote:

> My printer suddenly didn't show up in the Print Windows
> of Libre Office, Firefox and a lot of other programs.

We hope "suddenly" means that one day you went to bed and when you woke
up, printing from an application didn't work. No changes to the printing
system or the OS on your part were underaken before, during or after
the sleep process.

Please give a list of all the affected programs and the output of

 dpkg -l libreoffice*

How do you fare with okular or qpdfview? You are running under GNOME?

--
Brian.