Re: Printing problem SOLVED

Hi,

It was a problem with rights.
I do not know how they were changed.
I could print as root, not as user.
Printing with qpdfview as root worked.
Firefox, Geany, Gimp I started as user, and I could not print with
those.

The solution for my printer with brother_lpdwrapper_HLL2340D was:

/usr/lib/cups/filter/brother_lpdwrapper_HLL2340D is a link to
/opt/brother/Printers/HLL2340D/cupswrapper/brother_lpdwrapper_HLL2340D

Permissions (octal) should be:

100755

Owner name: root
Group name: root