Re: Keyboard language randomly changes to Arabic(?)

I don't think I'm accidentally hitting the layout switch key. I can reliably reproduce this problem when I'm typing in both Libre Office and xfce4-terminal.

I've found a solution for the terminal; I've switched to using st (a cut-down terminal emulator). This doesn't have the problem. Plain old xterm doesn't have the problem either as far as I can tell. I wonder if xfce4-terminal and Libre Office share a common buggy library, or something like that?

Cheers,

Tim Hume