Re: Is there a way to know the ISP with the default installation of Stretch?

On Tue, Jan 02, 2018 at 02:47:39PM +0100, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
Hi, Max. I don't know what your intentions are in repeating your
qualms after two solutions were offered to you. Either get along
with the new "ip" or just install the old net-tools. They are not
going away (at least not as long as there are people maintaining
them, hint, hint).

As someone who dislikes ip(8), I suspect the eventual solution will be
a new, third tool. In the meantime I indeed just install net-tools and
get on with my life.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland