Re: playing blurays with vlc (or other)

On Sat, 2 Dec 2017 17:32:06 +0100 (CET)
Pierre Frenkiel <pierre.frenkiel@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Pierre,

>    oops, I should have say also "all the links I tried"...

Aaah.   :-)

>    [11] ==> The requested URL /aacs/ was not found on this server.
>    [12] ==> The requested URL /aacs/advanced-users.php was not found
> on this server. [13] ==> The requested URL /aacs/ was not found on
> this server.

Yep, you're right.  :-(

I did get the relevant files from that site, but all references are now
gone from the home page.  However, a quick $searchengine search lead me
to http://vlc-bluray.whoknowsmy.name/ which *does* have keydb.cfg and
recently updated, too.

No luck trying to find advanced-users.php though.  Sorry.  Not that I
ever had it installed myself, in any case.

--
 Regards  _
Did you do it for fame, did you do it in a fit?