Re: playing blurays with vlc (or other)

On Sat, 2 Dec 2017, Brad Rogers wrote:

On Sat, 2 Dec 2017 15:38:23 +0100 (CET)
Pierre Frenkiel <pierre.frenkiel@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Pierre,

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Blu-ray

  all links in that page are dead (i.e. error 404)

Odd;  All the ones I tried from that page worked.  The only exception
being that the slysoft page is currently parked.

   oops, I should have say also "all the links I tried"...

   [11] ==> The requested URL /aacs/ was not found on this server.
   [12] ==> The requested URL /aacs/advanced-users.php was not found on this server.
   [13] ==> The requested URL /aacs/ was not found on this server.

   and among the players listed in that page, the only one
   with which I could see the film, and not the presentation,
   was vlc.

   the information about vm0 was useful for vlc,
   but as I said, the problem is not actually solved, as I'm unable
   to use vlc with any audio track other than 1.