Re: Thunderbird no longer opens links

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 11:57:41AM +0100, solitone wrote:
It's a known bug, which is marked as solved since it has been solved in the latest version of thunderbird (1:52.4.0-2~exp1):
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=855346#135

My question is--when will be this version come to stable?

That version will never be in current-stable. It will be in a stable
release once the current testing release (buster) becomes stable, which
might not be for a while. However, AppArmor is not enabled in current
stable, so you should only hit this bug if you are using stable's
thunderbird on a testing/sid system, or manually enabling AppArmor
yourself on stable.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland