Re: Why the release-critical bugs status page has erroneous colors in the plots?

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 10:48:26PM -0500, Hörmetjan Yiltiz wrote:
However, I think we should be consistent in the text, text's color, and the
graphs. The current set of colors doesn't look impressive as the blueish
green and cyan look quite close. Maybe we can do better [2]?

You raise great points, but if you want these changed you will need to
pass your feedback onto the relevant team/list/etc., which, looking at
the bottom of [1], is owner@bugs.debian.org.
debian-user@lists.debian.org is a discussion list for Debian users, the
right people may not notice the message here.

Thanks

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀