simple-cdd: Install extra files onto target

Hi everyone,

I have configured a debian installer with simple-cdd for my systems, and additional packages are already being installed.
But I'm struggeling to install extra files on the target systems.

I am referrencing the extra files in `profile/default.extra` and they are in the generated ISO image (under /simple-cdd, alongside all the profile files).

However, I can't seem to copy these file(s) onto my newly installed host. I tried a `cp` in the postinst-script, but I have no idea where the files on the CD are during the installation.

Any hints on how to get this working?

(I'm using simple-cdd 0.6.5)

Greetings
Jack