RE: Debian, FF & NavyFed

>Just because Forth is no longer a going concern, doesn't imply you have to

> debase yourself. Move to a truly "higher-level language", say Erlang or

>something like that. Stay out of the gutter. It's your soul, dude.....

>:-)

Never heard of Erlang till just now…. Interesting but not interested.

To be quite honest, 5 years ago I left the Linux/Unix world to take a dream job but under the Windows umbrella. I love the job but have come to completely hate Windows anything.

I sold my soul moving into a Windows platform but that is a fixable mistake.

I think I’m going to go back to my gutter. Life was a LOT simpler there.

So with that said, seems like I just committed myself to learning systemd. Something to this point I’ve been very resistant on. Might as well relearn Debian too.

Thank you for the interesting conversation.

Regards,

Richard