Re: attach a big picture This username is already in use. Stupid Yahoo mail won't let me in I am sorry, Cars Street signs etc,

Curt wrote:

> The future is now, I guess; we've been enlisted as (un)knowing slaves by
> our digital machines. The real catch is that it is the same for whatever
> we do on the global network; it's all being harvested, digested,
> utilized; soon they will know us so much better than we know them, the

better than you know yourself, as they develop predictive algorithms and
thus can predict what your next move would be.

> better to bend us to their cryptic wills.
>
> I'm pulling the plug.

Just avoid using their services. The more people refuse to participate the
better.

regards