Re: attach a big picture

On Saturday 21 October 2017 02:01:14 arne wrote:

> On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 01:36:39 -0400
>
> Felix Miata <mrmazda@earthlink.net> wrote:
> > arne composed on 2017-10-21 06:38 (UTC+0200):
> > > How can I attach a big picture to the mail I need to send to
> > > explain my problem? Does an online service excist?
> >
> > https://paste.debian.net/
> > It can be used directly from the cmdline if desired with pastebinit.
> >
> > See also:
> > https://pastebin.com/
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastebin
> >
> > If you install and run Apache on Debian you can simply provide a URI
> > to an image file on your own Debian PC.
>
> I am sory but I do not like Apache on my system behind a VPN.
> I am running nginx, and I like to keep it that way. Do you think an
> extra apache server won't hurt in this set-up?

I have been doing an apache2 server here for quite a few years, 14 or so.
The link you see in my sig is this machine, being accessed by a port
forward in my router. The router of course is running a dd-wrt reflash.
On my 10 megabaud down ADSL cable modem, its a bit slow to load on your
end, but it otherwise Just Works(TM).

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)