Re: X crashes when closing one of two running X sessions

On 10/18/2017 09:13 AM, Robert Arkiletian wrote:
Using Debian Stretch x86_64. I don't use a greeter like lightdm. I
just log in at the virtual terminal, then startx (xfce desktop). I
like to use multiple accounts (running X) at the same time on
different virtual terminals (eg. ctrl-alt-f1  ctrl-alt-f2)

All is fine until I exit (shutdown) one X session, then the other
running X session freezes and then after a little while crashes. Any
ideas on how to find or diagnose what's causing this issue are much
appreciated.

I don't know about how you shutdown a terminal, me I just ctrl+d and it logs out.
--
Jimmy Johnson

Debian Buster - KDE Plasma 5.10.5 - AMD A8-7600 - EXT4 at sda7
Registered Linux User #380263