Re: non-free firmware not found despite unofficial CD

On Sun, 8 Oct 2017, Emanuel Berg wrote:

> Actually I don't care about wireless stuff, I always considered it
> unreliable and error-prone and it seems at least in this case I was
> correct :)

I know there is a legacy of this kind of thinking, but really Linux has
come a LONG way in a very short time.  Right now millions, if not tens (or
hundreds?) of millions of people are using wireless reliably and without
error.  In any case, I hope you'll stick with the install and get the
issue resolved and post a solution.

Good Luck!