Re: What happen if I start following stable after upgrading to unstable?

> It is not exactly clear what "while ago" means. For example if you were
> using unstable=stretch when stable=jessie and then switched to stable, when
> stable=stretch it sounds reasonable.
> If it is not the case, which is not very likely as you still get updates,
> the versions of the packages will be higher than the one available in the
> repository, so it is strange that you even get updates. I would not expect
> such to be offered.

I believe unstable was `buster` and my current installed packages are
from `buster`. I know that most my packages are ahead, but what about
like 10 month from now that `buster` becomes stable?
--
Regards,
Mostafa Shahverdy <http://www.mostafa.info/pgp>