bug report - I don't know what package the bug is in

Hello. I have a problem with keyboard input and I don't know what package the bug is in. Bugreport gave me this email address for assistance. Help me please.
I use two languages and switch them using ctrl+shift. But combinations ctrl+shift+'any letter' do not correctly work either in the browser, or in the konsole. All combinations ctrl+shift+'any letter' run as ctrl+'any letter' and language switch.
Thank you.