Re: Debian v9 it's a stretch

From: tomas@tuxteam.de
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
You"re getting the same welcome package
and a handsome weekly check of $ 0, as we all are getting. No trial period.

I like to see the fine print, of what I can and can not say.

You"re hired, *NOW*

Who!  Who is hiring?

> Now do you see the resemblance?

Hmmm.

The Chevy salesman has known and specific interests to protect
defending the choice to put a half ton engine behind the rear axle.
With debian I can only suspect by logical deduction why would
systemd me so ferociously defended, by hired experts.
I guess I would have to get hired to explain it to myself.

PS  To Dell, HP, Toshiba, ..etc:  Please send a personal note
so I can forward you the shipping address for evaluating new
server models and my consulting fee schedule for installing your
systems.  No, I will not use Gentoo, don't worry!