Re: Debian v9 it's a stretch
Is this the Chevrolet users' support group?
I just bought this new Chevy and I am having all kinds of problems I've never had before with a Chevy or any other car for that matter.
- What problems are you having, because all other owners are happy.
- Pretty much anything I was used to do is not working or ends up in an error.
- Are you sure it is a Chevy and not an immitation?
- Yes I am sure, it is the all new Chevy Corvair, I was told it is the world's safest car at any speed, even parked in the garage.
- But you haven't mentioned what problem you are having.
- Well, for one, when I hit the brakes hard I end up looking face to face with the truck that was half a mile behind me.
- What brake pads did you install?
- I didn't change any brake pads, it is new I tell you!
- Well, that's why, you haven't changed the pads.
- What about going around a fast corner and the car steers all by itself?
- You shouldn't be going so fast around a bumpy corner.
- When I hit the gas on the rain the car keeps going straight, even with the wheel turned.
- Why are you hitting the gas with the wheel turned, you should only use it when going straight.
- That's OK, I'll trade it in for a Ford, I hear people dying in these Corvairs.