Re: Debian v9 it's a stretch

It's time.  Can't stand it any longer so Jessie to get reinstalled.

This fresh install of Stretch has given me network problems, slow display to the point of having to wait for a mouse click or wheel movement to take effect along with some other less important changes that needed to be disabled, bypassed or otherwise massaged to work. Comparatively, Jessie was blazingly fast and problem free on the exact same hardware and I don't find any indications of what's holding up the show. Everything just runs slower. I've been using Debian since Hamm and never had issues like this. Up to this point every release has been an improvement.
Stepping back.

tjm