libreoffice base crashes when writing HSQLDB

Dear all,

Libreoffice is working for me except for Base.

This means when I want to create a (or use an existing) database libreoffice crashes immediately without giving any information.

I open libreoffice and click to open a new database (HSQLDB Embedded).
Then Finish and I am asked about the name of the database. I enter the name, click Save and then comes the crash. A database file is created, though.

I am using Debian testing.

I haven't found anything in the web. Can anyone help me?

Best regards,
Flo