Re: (solved) Re: how to roll back to jessie

On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 4:16 AM, Long Wind <longwind2@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks!
>
> I finds today that it's really not jessie
> it's wheezy
>
> it seems that wheezy is not too old for me

<IMHO>
Wheezy works good. Reliable piece of software. That's what's on my server.

Jessie's OK. One of my virtual websites didn't work -- don't know why
or who was to blame. Wheezy works good, as I find I've said before.

Stretch sux, big time. I had far too many troubles with that one.

But you might take a look at Buster. I installed it on a new laptop in
the past few days, and it's looking reasonably civilized.
</  IMHO>

--
Glenn English